Post Icon

FAIRISLE SAGA













(Jeans, Sweater - Free People, Boots - Dolce Vita, Bag - Romwe, Jewelry - ShopBelina.com)

I am smack in the middle of a huge Free People crush. I don't know if you guys noticed but it's the same jeans I wore in red a few posts ago (CLICK HERE to see the post). And this sweater, I've been waiting for it for over a month, I just love the black and white combo. 

First time I wore it, Emil took me to this new burger place he's been dying to try. I usually stay away from burgers but you know, relationships are all about compromise. He gets to eat enough healthy food, so once in a while, ok, once in a blue moon, we go out to eat junk food. The burgers were great but the portions were absolutely huge. Yes, I picked an absolutely fantastic day to wear a cropped sweater:) Forget about trying to hold my stomach in, I could barely breathe. An, yes, of course Emil made fun of me, he kept rubbing my stomach and asking when the baby is due:) Took me about half an hour to be able to lough about it:)

Hope you are having a wonderful week,
Love,
Annabelle


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS