Post Icon

MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE





Bumble & Bumble thickening serum & Spray de Mode hairspraySephora Paddle brush with Ionic Technology | Alterna caviar repair re-texturizing protein cream | Zoe hair strengthener 


Hey Everyone,

So I wanted to do a quick little post about my hair routine, since I've been getting so many emails about what I do for my hair and which products I use. 

1. To keep my hair healthy I normally wash it no more than 2-3 times a week. I find that excessive washing makes my hair really dry, regardless of the products I use. When I do wash my hair, I always make sure to apply shampoo only to the scalp and never to the ends of my hair, which tend to be somewhat dry. I usually just work the shampoo gently down the ends of the hair, making sure not to scrub, which can lead to breakage or knots.

2. Unless I am short for time, I skip blowdrying completely, and just let my hair air dry. Pretty sure, you’ll be surprised how much healthier your hair looks and feels if you skip the blowdryer a few times a week. I know I certainly was, and overtime definitely saw a lot less split ends. I also like to apply Alterna caviar repair re-texturizing protein cream to prevent split ends and keep my hair from getting too dry. Now, I could never say goodbye to my blowdryer forever, but I do like to give it a day off every once in a while.

3. Every morning, I brush my hair for at least 10-15 minutes, using Sephora Paddle brush with Ionic Technology for maximum shine. Combing hair regularly helps to improve circulation and keeps scalp healthy. The importance of brushing hair daily, is something I learned from my mother, who always had the most beautiful, long hair. So, I make sure to follow her advice:)
4. Straight styles are the easiest for me, since my hair is pretty straight to begin with. Usually, I flat iron only the ends to give it a more polished look. I finish with just a bit of BB Spray De Mode hairspray with flexible hold to help the style last all day.





Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS